Community ServiceOur community relies on us to help secure their financial futures, but our commitment doesn’t end there. We believe that in order to build long-lasting relationships with our local residents and businesses, we also have to serve the local communities in which they live and work. That is why MassMutual Eastern Pennsylvania proudly supports many nonprofit organizations in the Eastern Pennsylvania area and is an advocate for providing financial literacy programs to families across the region.
Our MassMutual Eastern Pennsylvania team is proud to work together to make a difference in our neighborhoods. Our community involvement through charitable organizations and civic events is deeply important to us and our time and resources invested are additional reasons we’ve earned trust from so many in this area.
We are proud of our involvement with the following local organizations, which MassMutual Eastern Pennsylvania has either supported directly or has been recognized by for our impact on our community:
- Eastern PA Down Syndrome Center
- The Peggie and Paul Shevlin Family Foundation
- Families Behind the Badge Children’s Foundation
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Embrace Your Dreams
- First Tee of Lehigh Valley
- Giving to Duke (Duke Children’s University)
- Breakthrough Bike Challenge
- Regina Academy at St John The Baptist